[virt-tools-list] question about clustering

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:33:41 UTC 2011

Ok, thanks Daniel, that makes FAR better sense.

Now for a stupid question:  Since the cluster suite has to manage the
vm's (as far as starting, stopping, migrating), if I were to log into
a vm, then shut it off, will the cluster suite know that it was an
intended shutdown or will I have to always power off my vm's through
clusvcadm?

-Kenny