[virt-tools-list] question about clustering

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:46:27 UTC 2011

Ok, that's a bigger question than I thought.  We have quite a few
Windows servers that will be vm's, and well, Windows tends to get
restarted a lot for updates, etc.  This is something we'll have to
test once we get the deployment going.

One final question for this thread:

Will virt-manager eventually become a cluster aware application?  If
not, will there be an option in virt-manager in the future to not
autostart vm's after they have been created, so as not to confuse the
cluster suite?

Thanks again.