[virt-tools-list] issues building virt-viewer

Leonardo Augusto Guimarães Garcia lagarcia at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Dec 18 17:59:29 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I am new to virt-viewer and I've been trying to build it using the
autobuild.sh script from the git repository. However, the build process
is not working as some warnings are being hit during the source code
compilation and there is a specific flag being passed to autogen.sh to
--enable-compile-warnings=error.

For the moment I just removed the flag and I was able to build
virt-viewer. But I was wondering whether this is the correct way of
building or if there are different instructions to build virt-viewer.

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia