[virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 3/5] Fix OsinfoMedia::installer-reboots default value

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Tue Nov 27 23:29:54 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Christophe Fergeau
<cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:03:18PM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
>> > By default, we want to report 1 reboot during installation, not -1.
>>
>> That depends on the media. We want to return '1' for media that has an
>> installer and '-1' for others (so apps can differentiate).
>
> The current code is not (trying to) do that at all, is it?

It *is* doing that in the getter function. Combined with your other
patch in this series that removes the _CONSTRUCT flag fixes the issue
already AFAICT.

> In other words,
> am I introducing a regression,

Well its not really causing a regression but its not fixing anything either.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124