[virt-tools-list] Eideticom NVMe devices not showing in virt-manager

Stephen Bates stephen at eideticom.com
Wed May 23 20:01:20 UTC 2018

Cole

>  pci_get_strings, but you'll probably want to look at the pci_get_strings

OK I dug into this. Turns out /usr/share/misc/pci.ids was not updated on the host machine and this was affecting the results displayed in the virt-manager "Add Hardware" window. What I find really odd is that I was sure lspci and libpciaccess refer to the same database to get their information.  Anyway not an issue for virt-tools so we can drop this one. Thanks for the help.

Stephen