Questions about storage

Blake McBride blake1024 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 20:46:59 UTC 2023

Thanks, Cameron.

It seems, for the most part, I can accomplish what I desire.  The problem
is all of the added steps that are unnecessary with the other VM vendors.
We're not talking about one extra step.  We're talking about a bunch of
extra steps.  Is there a benefit to all of these (really unnecessary) steps?

Thanks.

Blake