idea or features for VMM

Gerard T. future_evolium at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 08:13:57 UTC 2023

Hi,
    I'm one of millions of users of VMM and I really like the tool. By using this application I need something which is missing maybe but it is very necessary.
    If I create many VMs, some of them having the same IP, how could I configure any of the VM to have a warning when trying to startup that another VM has the same IP address and there could be a conflict. This is very useful to be configurable which VMs are using the same IP address to have running just one at a time.
    Is is possible to bring this feature to VMM?
  thank you,  best regards,   Gerard