[virt-tools-list] virt-manager error reporting mis-step

Doug Parsons doug at parsonsetc.com
Thu Aug 13 14:47:02 UTC 2015

Hello:
Have a 64-bit CentOS/7 (build 1503), Intel processor w/kvm

Occasionally when I come back to my office, my VMs have crashed,
     $ virt-manager
wants to report the errors and I dutifully report everything I can.
This morning, in the filling out, I forgot my bugs-password, by the time
I found it, the reporting mechanism had given up on me.

I could find nothing to enable me to restart the error-reporting
process, so I've restarted virt-manager because I need the VMs it was
running.

What to do next time?

-doug

--
Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly,

We should all remember that the federal government did not create the states.
The states created the federal government.
  -- R.Reagan